EAI is a registered provider under the NDIS – which allows us to provide services to participants with current NDIS plans.
We are registered under several different clusters. Below is the description of the cluster as it will appear on the participants plan, and in brackets is the description as per the participants portal:
- Core Supports (Daily Activities or Social, Community & Civic Participation)
- Increased Social and Community Participation (CB Social, Community & Civic Participation)
- Support Coordination (Support Coordination)
Through the NDIS we offer a wide range of services which fall under the above categories. These services can include but are not limited to:
- In home support
- Community Access Support
- Group based support
- Short Term 1:1 Accommodation
- Assistance to access therapeutic supports
- Coordination of Supports
If you are interested in any of these supports please call the office 02 4577 2150 and speak with one of our friendly office staff.