Registered NDIS Service Provider
EMPOWERability Inc. (EAI) is a not for profit charity that offers a range of services, including NDIS Services and supports to people with a disability or who are frail aged. EAI has been providing these services since 1992 and during this time we have been consistently growing to meet the needs of our clients.
EAI provides our services from two locations, as well as in the community and in private homes. Both of our locations are accessible houses with many different spaces to accommodate differing needs. We aim for these venues to create a welcome and homely feeling for our clients. We also have specialised equipment, including hoists, a sensory room and accessible vehicles.
We provide services under several different funding arrangements, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS Services), DOH government funding, self-funded and brokerage.
We are registered under several different clusters. Below is the description of the cluster as it will appear on the participant’s plan, and in brackets is the description as per the participants portal:
- Core Supports (Daily Activities or Social, Community & Civic Participation)
- Improved Daily Living (CB Daily Activities)
- Increased Social and Community Participation (CB Social, Community & Civic Participation)
- Improved Relationships (CB Relationships)
- Support Coordination (Support Coordination)
Through the NDIS we offer a wide range of NDIS services which fall under the above categories. These services can include but are not limited to:
- In home support
- Community Access Support
- Group based support
- Short Term 1:1 Accommodation
- Assistance to access therapeutic supports
- Coordination of Supports
For more information please visit our contact us page or call our friendly staff on 02 4577 2150